10 September 2010

now...what you've all been waiting for.....[cue drum roll]

Pictures!!

It is amazing what kids will do when you point a camera at them. I took my camera to school today and we had a great time!

 Here is my very colorful classroom!

 This is my second grade class.

 First grade.

 Third grade.

 Fourth grade.

 Sixth grade.

 At the drinking fountain.

 On the swings!

 Funny faces.

 The jungle gym.

 More swings.

 A casualty of the typhoon.

 A lunchtime game of baseball. They let my bat (with a little hesitation) and were very impressed that I hit a decent ball and made it to third. I did not inform them that I was just as surprised as they were!

 This rugrat is always getting into trouble...but very cute :)

 A game of "Touch the Color Twister" in my afterschool 3/4 class. 

Teaching is going well. I am losing my voice and wading through the "how-best-to-effectively-manage-a-class-when-I-don't-speak-the-language" waters, but I love my students and feel that I am making progress (most days). This will be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment