04 July 2010

travels to Korea!

Day 1 in Korea has begun! And what a cray travel experience it has been so far. After 3 plane trips, too many goodbyes, almost losing my backpack, and a four hour bus ride, I am very happy to be on the grounds of Jungwon University in Goesan, South Korea. My room is very nice, complete with bed, desk, drawers, closet, and personal bathroom. Jinhee is my roommate, and I think we will get along very well. She is from Queens, NY and is Korean. So far, the the food has been enjoyable and the people pleasant. I will have to grow accostomed to lots of rice and humidity. Well, busy day tomorrow, so I had better rest up!

This is a picture of Korea from the airplane window at about five in the morning.
















I shot this from the bus as we were traveling from Seoul to Goesan.
Here is my sleeping part of my dorm room. I have to take my shoes off, whenever I come into the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment